How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. As an expert in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers so that a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, we’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. We’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan tailored specific to your property and your needs, which may include some or all of the following:
- Take professional pictures and gather the details on your property
- Schedule for our team videographer to film a video of your property and highlight best features
- Write a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials
- Upload your listing to MLS(Multiple Listing Service) that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties
- Place listing advertisements online to over 100+ websites buyers use to shop for houses
- Showcase your listing as the Featured property on our popular website and our social media pages and buyer groups
- Leverage the internet and social media to promote your listing
- Schedule and promote an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours, do an email blast to our database of 1400+ and encourage them to share the listing with anyone they know that is in the market to buy and to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our Carolina Regional Realtor Association network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well. Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how we’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Consultation. The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold, and for a top price.